- Topology
- Ontology
Topology is the study of spacial properties in mathematics. It refers to "continuous deformations of objects". A look into topology, we can look at the study of maps. Below is an example of a map that I found while surfing the Internet. I really like the contrast in colours and the scribbling lines. It looks as though it was draw with quick movements. I think it is a contemporary map of the world.

Ontology is often noticed as "the study of the thing itself". It examines what things exist or should exist in our world. After determining what things exist, it divides these things into a hierarchy of things and further divides them into subcategories. Ontology is part of the study of metaphysics. On the topic of the world, I decided to look for an example of ontology as an image.

No comments:
Post a Comment