This week we looked deeper into "taxonomy". We were asked to gather online examples of: video art, television, silent film, live music and art film. Below are the examples that I found:
- Video Art: Joan Jonas is a prominent American video artist. Her piece titled, "Organic Honey's Video Telepathy" was created in 1972. It was filmed in her own loft in New York City.
- Television: How I Met Your Mother is a television show watched by many friends of mine. This is a clip from a recent episode.
- Silent Film: This is a 21st Century example of a silent film. It's titled, "Larry Goes To The Market:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s_40rM_L0s
- Live Music: This is an example of Brad Doggett playing his upcoming single "I Will". The album this song is on has not yet been released, but with the power and popularity of the Internet, fans are able to get a first listen to Doggett's new song.
- Art Film: This is a modern art film titled "Pixels". It was created in New York City by the American artist Patrick Jean. This is definitely my favourite of all the videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment